Pages

Friday, 13 September 2019

My New Zealand Past Event!

Hello! For our individual inquires at the moment, we have all chosen an event that has happened in New Zealand past. I chose the Bain Family Murders, as I am somewhat related to David Bain. My Great Uncle, Michael Bain, is Robin Bain's brother and David Bain's Uncle. However, the Bain side of Michael's family is not related to me by blood, as Micheal is my Great uncle by marriage. My Great Uncle has been very much involved in David's court cases.

My question for the inquiry is: Why are people still talking about the Bain Family Murders?
I have been listening to the podcast Black Hands and taking in the professional information presented. Personally, I believe that David did indeed kill his family, although we may never know. The Bain home was burned down, eliminating further evidence, and there is the possibility of Robin being the killer.

So, who do you think did it? Try listening to the evidence yourself, it may sway your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. After you have learned about the events, I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the effects of this case.

    ReplyDelete